Sunday, January 25, 2009




I am horrible at keeping up with posts - sorry! Here is a little recap on the family.




We had a wonderful Christmas. We are so broke that we stayed in CA and had a little celebration with just the 3 1/2 of us. Moroni loves Christmas and although he is not to sure about the Santa guy in person he sure wants him to come back to our house again :)




We had a really fun evening decorating gingerbread houses with friends!! Jeff and Becky made a bunch of houses and invited a ton of people over to decorate them. I was amazed at how coordinated Moroni was - I didn't realize that kids so young could have such fine motor skill. Dad had to help him with the icing, but he did great with the candy. These little guys just keep amazing me!

1 comment:

Naihe Family said...

So fun!! It is so neat to see them starting to get excited about santa! I love it. Good Luck on your labor, any day now woohoo!!!!