Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pregnancy

I am now approximately 20 weeks along; we should have that confirmed this coming Friday when we have an ultrasound done. This pregnancy has been easier in just about every conceivable way (no pun intended). I have not been as sick and I have not had as much pain as I had with Moroni. I do have a rather difficult time getting around at times, but that is usually due to walking for the proposition 8 campaign (another discussion entirely).

All in all this pregnancy has gone pretty smooth. Of course keeping up with Moroni becomes less smooth as time goes on and I get bigger and bigger. I don't think I am very big, but Ty told me last night that he thinks I might be having twins so I guess "big" is in the eye of the beholder. At least we both agree that in general I haven't gained as much body weight this time as I did with Moroni. We will see if that is really the case; after all I am only half way.

I will check back in at the end of the week with an update (after the ultrasound) and maybe by then have a picture. We are not very good at taking pictures along the way; otherwise we might have a better idea of how I am doing in size compared to last time.

No comments: