Sunday, March 11, 2012

Update

Grandma asked for pictures and we can't keep a good grandma waiting any longer, so here we go...
We had pictures done in September - right before we left for Hawaii. Here are a few of my favorites.




This was Zion's first temper tantrum. She was trying to eat a bug and I took it away. It was hilarious!


This was the insanity we got off the plane with - I would not recommend it to a friend.
First tornado I have ever seen in person. We watched it forming and then it hung around for maybe 10 minutes, but never touched ground.

Here are some of my favorite pix from 2011.

3 comments:

Naihe Family said...

Such a beautiful family you have! I didn't realize you had 3!! So fun!!

Emery's said...

Your kids have gotten so big! What a cute family!

The Price Family said...

You guys look Great!!!!