Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dennis hiking trip

This is from a little hike we took together as a family. We had a great time! It sure was nice to play with daddy for a day.

This was after Moroni stepped on a "soft rock". He was covered in manure. Needless to say he did not get back in the back pack and had to hike the rest the way to the car.
This is Ty kicking my butt!! Yah, he can hike circles around me.
There were cows all over the mountain; they kind of freaked me out - they are scary up close.
This is me and my little buddy. He sure makes it harder to hike, but he also makes it more fun.
This is Moroni showing us how good he is at hiking. He is such a BOY!

2 comments:

Becky and Jeff said...

How fun! We miss you guys, we need to get together soon!

Dennis Family said...

YES WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you - sad that we live in the same apartments and still NEVER see each other. I occasionaly see Jeff, but he is just no substitution for not seeing the Becky.