Friday, October 31, 2008

Moroni's first pumpkin

Moroni has developed an obsession with pumpkins this year. Every time he sees pumpkins he gets all excited and has to go look at them.

We went to the store last week and he ran up to the pumpkins and picked one up that was almost as big as him and attempted to carry it over to the cart. His determination was so cute that I bought the pumpkin for him. Ever since he has carried and pushed it all around the apartment. Last night we decided we should carve it so it would be done for Halloween. Ty cut the top off the pumpkin and Moroni absolutely lost it because the pumpkin was "broken".

We have posted the video so you can see his reaction. I will try to get a picture of him in his costume tonight so you can see how cute he is.

3 comments:

The Dennis' said...

Holy cow I can not believe how big he has gotten... I just really miss you guys and hope you have a great halloween...We will be posting pictures of it tomorrow so you should check them out....Any ways Love you guys and miss you

Mandy said...

That is just too cute! I bet it was sooo hard not to go buy him another "unbroken" pumpkin. What did he think after it was carved?

Emery's said...

I love the video! I have watched it like 10 times and every time I crackup! He is a cutie!